hi

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, about that - I got electrocuted trying to use the hole in the back of the monitor
You knucklehead, you aren't supposed to use that hole, you're supposed to plug the attachment into it and use THAT. :tard:

DW said:
Ah, a voice of reason, a rare thing these days :cool:

I didn't keep up on the front page thing, so I don't know enough to comment on that.

I don't understand the venom that seems to be aimed at UF, from several members, and I don't see any need to attack them. Why should anyone have to choose one place or the other? There are still members there who I enjoy talking to, albeit not many these days. Maybe I'm not in much of a position to talk on that subject, since I've been there and here much less lately, I dunno.

At any rate, what difference does it make?

They are upset because they see it as a rival clique. Remember some people there still refuse to admit that they have a clique status. A similar backlash happened originally when the Bone Closet forum was formed as a [H] offshoot. Actually in typeing this I kind of see history repeating itself only at a faster rate.

Ryokurin said:
They are upset because they see it as a rival clique. Remember some people there still refuse to admit that they have a clique status. A similar backlash happened originally when the Bone Closet forum was formed as a [H] offshoot. Actually in typeing this I kind of see history repeating itself only at a faster rate.

Except some of the people who would prevent it actually have mod/admin powers now.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It takes him several days to de-tox from other forum mode
:heart: I like giving him trouble. I talk to him on AIM almost everyday, I hate to blow his cover, but he's actually a very nice person. OMG I just violated a trust and broke a confidence :(