hi

elpmis said:
all of this is the direct result of being dorks and is a true sign that we all need more sunlight

Save onnotangu, I'm darker than the rest of you guys. And no I didn't start out darker than you guys, I'm VERY light skinned.

theacoustician said:
But it sucks. It really really sucks. Just ask.

Just ask..... who?

I've been trying to keep my mouth shut about this for a while, and probably should, but I can't anymore. WHAT exactly is supposed to be on the front page that would make it this ideal, super-keen, terrific thing? Stock tickers? Weather updates? I don't get what the perceived problem with it is..... it presents some sort of information regarding this site, just like it should. If you want to get something else informative, there's a vast, vast internet out there to get it from :confused:

BigDov said:
Just ask..... who?

I've been trying to keep my mouth shut about this for a while, and probably should, but I can't anymore. WHAT exactly is supposed to be on the front page that would make it this ideal, super-keen, terrific thing? Stock tickers? Weather updates? I don't get what the perceived problem with it is..... it presents some sort of information regarding this site, just like it should. If you want to get something else informative, there's a vast, vast internet out there to get it from :confused:
*whoosh*

I think I just saw something flying over your head.