hi

theacoustician said:
Don't try and use logic. Also, let's not bash them anymore than is humorous. I'd like to keep it on the higher road here.

Real topic : our front page "sucks". They're proposing the same content. So essentially, our front page sucks because of graphic design, correct? If so, that doesn't require new "coding", it requires a graphic designer, right? Spange : it is your job to make the front page stop sucking with all its suckiness.
Wait, ya'll have a front page?? :confused:

Millions said:
Aww. I hate it when you guys fight... :(

I'm sorry I was never able to finish all the comics either. I just don't have any more energy, I'm not sure what's wrong. I'm going to see a doctor about it in a couple weeks. I feel bad... :(

Awwww, hope you feel better soon :heart:

I'd like to see some more of your comics, but here, not there :)

Graphical frontpage?

I can layout something if you want.

Granted...I made one for [m] so up to ya'll.

wr3kt said:
Graphical frontpage?

I can layout something if you want.

Granted...I made one for [m] so up to ya'll.
YOU ... are one of them. :lol:

Let's just ignore them, its what they don't want us to do.

DirkPhoenix said:
Well, it's official. I've been perma-[H]moded.

Guess I'll just have to work on tomorrow's article.
They'll remove it later, with much pomp-and-circumstance then too. We're all puppets in the sanjay game. lol

I actually went and read most of that thread, on my slowpoke dialup at home that keeps disconnecting, so it took a while. More making of needless drama just to keep things stirred up :rolleyes:

Can't say I really give a damn though, let them do what they want, no skin off my nose now.

April23 said:
YOU ... are one of them. :lol:

Let's just ignore them, its what they don't want us to do.
fly said:
Be careful dude. I'd guess you'd be treading on thin water over there if you did...

I'm a contractor. :|

I do stuff like this with no support of clients over the other. It's a way for me to practice as well as broaden my portfolio.

theacoustician said:
Don't try and use logic. Also, let's not bash them anymore than is humorous. I'd like to keep it on the higher road here.

Real topic : our front page "sucks". They're proposing the same content. So essentially, our front page sucks because of graphic design, correct? If so, that doesn't require new "coding", it requires a graphic designer, right? Spange : it is your job to make the front page stop sucking with all its suckiness.

Well, ok. I'll try to make something during Spring break, but I have 3 weeks of school left and it is crunch time.

what do you guys think the direction of the front page should go in? laser aliens or tolkien naked elves?

fake edit: I think it is funny how our forums were dissed by someone who thinks his on forums suck.

SpangeMonkee said:
Well, ok. I'll try to make something during Spring break, but I have 3 weeks of school left and it is crunch time.

what do you guys think the direction of the front page should go in? laser aliens or tolkien naked elves?

fake edit: I think it is funny how our forums were dissed by someone who thinks his on forums suck.

I vote nakie Legolas :drool:

edit: Crunch time? Does that mean no Spange for us till school's out? :(

Last edited: