Thread Hi

totally. instead of supporting the cause and helping to fight cancer, i got a few burgers instead. you know, didn't want to waste money on administration or overhead or anything, so i feel like i beat the system.

i just hope i don't ever get cancer.

there are plenty of other charities you can donate to.

for example - i've donated quite a bit to Cancer Research UK over the years, but never to Marie Curie.

My father has cancer. Again. Should I make a thread? His meds have also made him go a bit mad and threaten someone on Facebook.
Hope I don't get cancer and go even more crazyness.

sure we do.
sorry to hear that jules. I've never had any serious illnesses in my family in my lifetime so I'm rather fortunate on that front. it's only a matter of time though. :\

sure we do.
sorry to hear that jules. I've never had any serious illnesses in my family in my lifetime so I'm rather fortunate on that front. it's only a matter of time though. :\

Aww, that was nice. :)

I wasn't looking for sympathy as I really never air my personal shizz on forums, for sympathy, advice or otherwise.

His condition is not something that can be inherited as such. He's detailed bikes and cars since he was 16 and never used a mask, so it's pretty much the lead in paint that the docs think caused it. (throat cancer).

Well, not like he could have known, really. It doesn't exactly says, wear this, or you'll get cancer.

That sucks Julee. Throat cancer is scary, and the treatment is hard, but there's lots of people making through it now days, luckily, because it's one of the less difficult areas to get to with todays treatment. Suck part is it's also the one area that causes the most pain during treatment.

Thx. It's his second bout in 6 years. He says it's incredibly hard, (the treatment recovery and all that), this time as compared to the first. Also, they won't prescribe Marinol anymore in WI, so he doesn't have that this time, either. Meh

Sorry to hear Jules. My f-i-l just got diagnosed with the prostate cancer. He's a friggin idiot because he was having issues peeing for a long time and never told anyone about it, so it's further along than it should be, and it'll be harder to get rid of.

Take care of your bodies, peeps.

Thx. It's his second bout in 6 years. He says it's incredibly hard, (the treatment recovery and all that), this time as compared to the first. Also, they won't prescribe Marinol anymore in WI, so he doesn't have that this time, either. Meh

Yay for politicians knowing what's best for you!

:waw: