Hi

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So there has been a crazy amount of shit going on in my life and have had little to no internet time. Nice relaxing weekend so I figured Id come on and say hello! Work is going great, got nominated 2 months in a row for employee of the month and won this month. They are training me in all areas of the office so that they can more or less build me a position. Got a pay bump and nice perks for the latest victory, plus another bump in 20 days! The ladies are doing well, everyone was sick this week so it was a long short week. I got a nice little chevy colorado off a friend that does repo's, basically half price which kicked ass. Ill post some pics of the new kitty and my crazy days with 25 kids too when I get a chance :p

I miss you peoples and hope I can get back in to check this thread :eek:

awww, beerad, that's awesome. :heart: you seem happy, and that's the best thing out of life. congratulations on everything!!

I'm not sure how this guys life went from ass to awesome in like a 2 week span... but i'm kind of jealous.

beeeraaddddd, you missed alot here too, did ya know shali was on big brother? and... well, thats about it.

Compared to how things were going for you last year, it's like life took a 180 into awesome town. I'm envious bro. I hope everything keeps kicking awesome.

Glad to hear all is going good with the girls and new job and whatnot. Thanks for dropping by to say how much you love us and how much you miss me in particular.