Hi. Your pix go here now.

My glob!!! And we're going to revisit American wedding plans for 2024 too!
Oh My GIF by Omaze

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
IDGAF, as it doesn't really matter. I still would have reported it. I've done it a handful of times. It's usually fixed the next day.
Well your local municipality has a higher sense of civic responsibility than ours does I guess.

The post the thing used to be attached to is still laying there as of today lol.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
The banana republics aren't so much a COVID nest as they are typhoid, malaria, dysentery, and associated third world isms.

Broke the kitchenaid here last weekend kneading bread dough. Got another gear and a tube of grease and she's back in order, but what a god awful repair job this was.

Took me an hour to get a corroded steel pin driven out of an aluminum casting so I could get the thing apart. Then when I got to the part where you lift the top half off to expose the gearbox, a big blob of rotten grease fell out of the top and landed on the edge of the counter, and went down the front of a cupboard door and onto the floor. Ugh.

Broke the kitchenaid here last weekend kneading bread dough. Got another gear and a tube of grease and she's back in order, but what a god awful repair job this was.

Took me an hour to get a corroded steel pin driven out of an aluminum casting so I could get the thing apart. Then when I got to the part where you lift the top half off to expose the gearbox, a big blob of rotten grease fell out of the top and landed on the edge of the counter, and went down the front of a cupboard door and onto the floor. Ugh.
I'm about to head out and pick up a lathe with a milling attachment that will let me make gears like that.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

That makes me glad I made sure to get the one with the metal gears. Granted, then it destroys your motor instead. The gear is a engineered failure point to prevent that