Hi. Your pix go here now.

2209287946860101761.jpg

Should pull the engine and drive and sell it before you do
Yeah I dont know how boats work... Some dude made an offer on engine if it runs, me, it turns over it prolly runs. Idk he's coming for it. Redhead chick at the scrapyard gave me $35 for the battery, the glass and stuff not sure.

You know I've never been on the water? I was accepted at the Naval academy years ago but the logistics didnt work out. Now Im torching boats in annapolis.... It's not ironic, it's just weird.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
This didn't happen so hard that it caused other things, that did happen, to also not happen.
You're a cunt. It was a thing in 2007ish. I think I even posted about here at the time

You ever think? That being unnecessarily contrary... well ya catch more flies with sugar

Last edited:
The irony of living in Annapolis. Wanted to be like my uncle, marine aviator.

Instead the ex is from near here. I oved building houses on the water.

Last edited:
You're a cunt. It was a thing in 2007ish. I think I even posted about here at the time

You ever think? That being unnecessarily contrary... well ya catch more flies with sugar
You ever think that, after going to all the trouble to get a congressional recommendation letter and then acceptance to a public service academy (that usually takes around 10% of total applicants), your pleas of "the logistics didn't work out" would ring hollow to anyone with a semi-functional brain?

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
You ever think that, after going to all the trouble to get a congressional recommendation letter and then acceptance to a public service academy (that usually takes around 10% of total applicants), your pleas of "the logistics didn't work out" would ring hollow to anyone with a semi-functional brain?
Wasnt congressional dipshit. There are other avenues. I moved twice in two years and I didnt let it bother me for a long time and youre kinda making me mad.

Wasnt congressional dipshit. There are other avenues. I moved twice in two years and I didnt let it bother me for a long time and youre kinda making me mad.
A letter from a nominating authority has been necessary since ... always. If you're already active duty or reserves you can get by without, but you werent that either. The one possibility might have been that your mom or dad was a KIA/Deceased Vet

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
A letter from a nominating authority has been necessary since ... always. If you're already active duty or reserves you can get by without, but you werent that either. The one possibility might have been that your mom or dad was a KIA/Deceased Vet
Im not telling you my life story on a public forum check your dms.