Hi. Your pix go here now.

220920160image000000.jpg

omg i looooooooove

Oh yeah so the syracuse university department of public safety is advising students to have go bags... I dont know if they fully researched that term before they came out with the campaign but... :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Ahhh. I should remove that instruction as pics these days are too big and your carrier won't accept the MMS. Instead they just silently reject it. You can test it by MMSing it to your own email, but I'll bet that's what happened.
I downloaded the pictures from google messages and they are indeed < 1MB. WUT R U DOIN TO MY PICS?

Because I did it, it behaved as expected, so I started looking for other reasons why it wasn't working.
And how was I supposed to know that from your post fuckhead? Just to confirm, you sent an MMS message to an email address you own and you received it at that email address?

And how was I supposed to know that from your post fuckhead? Just to confirm, you sent an MMS message to an email address you own and you received it at that email address?
correct

And you're supposed to know because this isn't my first rodeo sending MMS pictures on my phone. Google Messages does the necessary for me, every time.