Hi. Your pix go here now.

220702763IMG2022070208592601.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
New Two Notes Le Bass preamp. Really backwards signal chain and I love it. Tuner-compressor-envelope filter-preamp. These engineers have really revolutionalized the single tube high voltage preamp. Channel A is clean. Channel B is crunch. It's like my Boogie dimed at medium volumes. When I engage the compressor at soft knee settings into a squishy filter into channel B crunch I'm a metal god. Oi!

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Looks like it allows the cat to have its shitter "outside" instead of inside the camper.
yeahh boiiiiiiiiiiii

it looks like it's also got some nice protected outside chilling spots which in addition to just being a nice place to snag some sun/fresh air may also be sorely needed to get away from the puppers sometimes. when I had cats and a dog growing up, they got along really well but the cats still had some spaces they could go to when they just needed some space, and with an RV it's a smaller space to begin with and then the nooks and crannies are usually optimized for storage because they're built with humans in mind.

@gee you probably already know this but if your cat wasn't indoor/outdoor before so you weren't doing a flea/tick/worm preventive, you may want to look into one. the catio definitely helps minimize actual physical contact with many of the carriers of the nasties, but they can travel a fair bit to get to their destination. ditto for rabies vaccination.

It's a catio. There's 2 of us, 3 dogs and Raven living in a 18 foot camper for the summer, built this to give her some outside space. She's been out there non stop for 2 days, coming in at night, and loves it.

@august Cat gets all the same flea/tick meds as the dogs, as the dogs spend plenty of time outdoors and could give something to the cat anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
It's a catio. There's 2 of us, 3 dogs and Raven living in a 18 foot camper for the summer, built this to give her some outside space. She's been out there non stop for 2 days, coming in at night, and loves it.

@august Cat gets all the same flea/tick meds as the dogs, as the dogs spend plenty of time outdoors and could give something to the cat anyway.
that makes sense, I forgot about the fact that the puppers would already be exposing them lmaoooooo

I love that she loves it!