Hi. Your pix go here now.

22091479620220914012248.jpg

We knocked on the door at 130am this morning but I don't think he was home.
Nice night last night.

Also tourist stuff. I'm from NY and never been to NYC (Manhattan), I worked in DC, never saw any of the cool stuff. Not sure how to get to it. Unfortunately I did do work at the MD state capitol so I cant say I've never been there, but I was in the basement. Baltimore there everyday! At the methadone clinic in Dundalk!

Nice night last night.

Also tourist stuff. I'm from NY and never been to NYC (Manhattan), I worked in DC, never saw any of the cool stuff. Not sure how to get to it. Unfortunately I did do work at the MD state capitol so I cant say I've never been there, but I was in the basement. Baltimore there everyday! At the methadone clinic in Dundalk!
You're not sure how to get to DC? :wtf: They should probably invent some sort of system of carrying large groups of people there on a large wagon or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
You're not sure how to get to DC? :wtf: They should probably invent some sort of system of carrying large groups of people there on a large wagon or something.
No I'm not sure how to get to the touristy places. I used to work in DC. You want to go to some housing projects or Costco I can help ya but...

The large wagon thing would work but they shutdown like half the train system last week 😆

Not that I would ever take the light rail. Or a bus. DC is so dirty.

Last edited: