Hi. Your pix go here now.

I like that you can be in the shower and watch someone else poop
I worked on a house on the Chesapeake once that had an the toilet facing the water with a floor to ceiling glass panel in front of it that opened onto a little balcony that had an outdoor shower that was just, there, so if you took a shower or shit you could see the water.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
People shit on millenials all the time and dont seem to put together:

We fought the longest war in American history. While fighting another war.
We went through the longest depression in American history.
We have the least earning protentional of any generation in American history.
Number 1 in suicides though.
The gimme generation that expects stuff just for existing seems to be the one between mine and the young folks. A lot of these 20-somethings have great work ethic and are very entrepreneurial. Most of them have some business idea they're trying to pursue or a side hustle going on, etc. Some of them you basically have to order to take a day off for their own good. If they're the ones gonna be running things when I'm old and decrepit I'm cool with that. I'll be in good hands.

Not to disparage vets too much, I am one after all though not a combat vet, but I know and work with a lot of these people who are 80%-100% "disabled" on paper but don't seem to have a problem working full time plus overtime some of them, getting disability benefits on top of that, and then crying "disabled vet" whenever they dont feel like doing something. Like are you disabled or not? Is ptsd the new "back pain"?

They not all like that obvs but there's way too many it gives the guys with legit problems a bad name. And yeah they're all in that generation between mine and the young folks. It's like the military version of a participation trophy or something.

Some of these guys I know personally, including a couple EOD guys and yeah, they got good reason to be a little twitchy.
Then there's the ones that were just greasing a wheel bearing or programming a laptop and heard through the grapevine something happened 10 miles away and it "bothered them".
That is until they got preferential treatment during the hiring process for being a vet, then they weren't so disabled anymore, until they had to do some shit they didn't want to do, then all of a sudden their "disabilities" were acting up again.

They need to shit or get off the pot.

220814368image000000.jpg