Hi. Your pix go here now.

Do you live in a rainforest @august . ?
Seems you have a very diverse assortment of bugs in your yard.
Screenshot_20220607-090729_iNaturalist.jpg
here's the numbers for everything I've uploaded to iNat over the last year, everything except for maybe 4? are terrestrial arthropods (I think there's one bird, two adult frogs, and one tadpole in there) and they're all from my yard. you would be surprised at the diversity all around you, but it's really easy to miss if you're not actively looking.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
22061094020220610012014.jpg

Meh in MD they want to not increase the gas tax but the house of delegates thinks it's illegal to block the automatic increase. YOU MAKE THE LAWS YOU STUPID MFS. Hogan also wanted to extend the gas tax holiday but was blocked by the legislature.

Then I see house plates at Louis Vitton in Bmore and it's like what the actual fuck. NOT TO MENTION THE GIANT FUCKING HOLES IN 100

I could run on a platform of NO MORE GIANT FUKIN HOLES in 100 and the carved up barricade at BWMC and the fucking giant sign that's out near pasadena

It's also supposed to be a 55 mph road. Trucks goin 75 try to run you off.

I could run on a platform of NO MORE GIANT FUKIN HOLES in 100 and the carved up barricade at BWMC and the fucking giant sign that's out near pasadena

It's also supposed to be a 55 mph road. Trucks goin 75 try to run you off.
i mean, thats every road in maryland. 55 = 80 and no cops give a fuck