Hi. Your pix go here now.

230306887image000000.jpg
1) microwave food.
2) place tupperware that food is in, in bag with tortillas
3) have nice soft pliable tortillas with your lunch.

You know when you ride bike you notice all kinds of things along the way you might miss if you were speeding by within the confines of a car, like this sizeable sheet of fairly sturdy aluminum for example...

Resizer_16784227767341.jpeg

No I'm not a thief or a vandal.
I noticed that thing laying there last Sunday and could've legally taken it then, but being a good citizen I figured I'd give them a few days to remedy the situation. Thursday night after that it's still there, it's mine.

Anything set out or left laying out by the curb is "abandoned property". That's why the cops can take your trash and dig through it to see what you've been up to without a warrant. Same reason anyone else can dig through your trashcans or take whatever else is sitting out there. It's abandoned property.
That thing was laying in the strip of grass between sidewalk and street for at least 5 days. City government has had plenty of time and opportunity to do something with it and they haven't. Not sure how that works in your state but here it's abandoned property. So thank you Austin taxpayers, of which I am one. The real ones really are built way better than the cheap ones you can get on amazon.
It'll go nice with the slice of T intersection sign that is the floor of my superawesome bike basket I got the same way, again allowing local government several days to get on the ball but alas, it's not like they pick the best and brightest, or even the adequate and good enough.

Resizer_16784245507901.jpeg

More like if you failed at everything else you can always go to work for the city.

The one exception is the water department. We have better tap water here than anywhere else I've been and that's been a lot, in many different areas of the US and nothing compares or even comes close, and it's reliable and affordable. Props to our water guys and gals. That's one thing we got right. Has to be some of the best in the country. Definitely the best of anyplace I've been which is a significant amount of states, cities, and geologic locations.
That's one thing this municipality has done so right I think they should charge more for it, and that's saying something coming from me it's that good.

I noticed that thing laying there last Sunday and could've legally taken it then, but being a good citizen I figured I'd give them a few days to remedy the situation. Thursday night after that it's still there, it's mine.

Anything set out or left laying out by the curb is "abandoned property". That's why the cops can take your trash and dig through it to see what you've been up to without a warrant. Same reason anyone else can dig through your trashcans or take whatever else is sitting out there. It's abandoned property.
That thing was laying in the strip of grass between sidewalk and street for at least 5 days. City government has had plenty of time and opportunity to do something with it and they haven't. Not sure how that works in your state but here it's abandoned property. So thank you Austin taxpayers, of which I am one. The real ones really are built way better than the cheap ones you can get on amazon.
It'll go nice with the slice of T intersection sign that is the floor of my superawesome bike basket I got the same way, again allowing local government several days to get on the ball but alas, it's not like they pick the best and brightest, or even the adequate and good enough.

View attachment 17212

More like if you failed at everything else you can always go to work for the city.

The one exception is the water department. We have better tap water here than anywhere else I've been and that's been a lot, in many different areas of the US and nothing compares or even comes close, and it's reliable and affordable. Props to our water guys and gals. That's one thing we got right. Has to be some of the best in the country. Definitely the best of anyplace I've been which is a significant amount of states, cities, and geologic locations.
That's one thing this municipality has done so right I think they should charge more for it, and that's saying something coming from me it's that good.
Idk road signs here are government property up or down.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

View attachment 17212

I mean, you could do what I do when I see that - report it to the county. But whatevs. :lol:

I feel like every other dude has a street sign in the garage. Yes, it's illegal but it's not like they're gonna hunt down a missing sign.

Hoon Road (yes) needs new street signs every few years.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I feel like every other dude has a street sign in the garage. Yes, it's illegal but it's not like they're gonna hunt down a missing sign.

I mean, they ain't but it's gonna take like weeks for the city to get a new one now. When beforenif you called them they'd sent a guy out with a driver and some bolts and it would be fixed.

My sign > ya'lls signs.

Brandywine receiver station was having the barracks decommissioned. I pulled a lot of shit out of that scrap pile.