Hi Useless Forums

It appears there were many shirtless pictures:

I love Mikey's lips in this one:

421455d7bba7df10.jpg

and then this: Mr. S's sexy pose:

421455d7bb893427.jpg

So now I'm curious about what I see on your fridge. Are the cartoons funny enough to actually read everytime you get something out of the freezer?

Why is there 4 magnets of what appears to be a chick on a beach or something... to blurry to really make out. I hope it's a chick on a beach anyways, and not something gay like... dbzeag in a flowing green meadow of grass on a breezy summer day.

So now I'm curious about what I see on your fridge. Are the cartoons funny enough to actually read everytime you get something out of the freezer?

Why is there 4 magnets of what appears to be a chick on a beach or something... to blurry to really make out. I hope it's a chick on a beach anyways, and not something gay like... dbzeag in a flowing green meadow of grass on a breezy summer day.

:mad: :(

Yeah, Im glad you registered. :lol:

The cartoon were funny 6 months ago. Don;t know why they are still there. This pic makes uslook like pigs when actaully I am a neat freek.

The magnets were from the resort we booked for our wedding. I have no idea why I stuck them there but I have since remodeled and taken them off. They were of a chair and a beach - I don't think there was a chick on there.

There is a memorial card from when my Uncle died in a diving accident with a pic of him and I last time I saw him, and a card someone gave me when the dog died. I have a serious problem letting go.