Advice Hi I'm sexy new girl here what's up?

nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
Hey.
What a year huh? Covid. Riots. Bladder cancer (still cancer free but don't want to jynx it).
Ghetto house got shot 10 times about 6 or 7 months ago (well once but ten 9mm rounds).
House sold for fairly major profit! Charlotte homes with 4 bedrooms are a serious scarcity at the moment.
Building a house in a lakefront community in Gaston county.
Living deeper in the hood while our home is built.
Had some complex addiction issues, non drug related. Sucks. Room for growth.
Almost caught a divorce last week. Talk amongst yourselves.
Finished my Uber/Lyft tenure a few months ago. Hidden blessings...I'm contracted with a high end medical courier company. No more stinky humans in my commercial vehicle. Good money!

I'm damn skinny these days. Looking good at 54.

The trio is slamming good these days. Plenty of outdoor gigs. We did our first indoor gig in months last night in Lancaster SC.
HELLO @OOD!

OOD please translate this to @darth. he's not going to read all this.
I'd also like to congratulate the progressives on your recent win. Peace.

Being back in recovery is generally good. I'm still generally an asshole but I mostly have it under wraps.
How is everyone? I miss most of you. I'd probably bore you being all in recovery and shit. working the 12 steps is the opposite of UF trolling.
Really happy that 12 step meetings have gone virtual on Zoom. Multiple meetings every day. I'm so brainwashed again it's great!
Part of my recovery is being a better father and husband. Tough stuff.

Is that basically everything? Mostly. Better income. Marriage almost collapsed but didn't cause I got honest.
Sexy AF.
Honestly I could use to gain back a couple lbs.

I feel like I'm 13 again. Which is to say still immature but in touch with it and working on it.
Peace and love peace and love.
Just another drive by posting...
Nukes

Hey.
What a year huh? Covid. Riots. Bladder cancer (still cancer free but don't want to jynx it).
Ghetto house got shot 10 times about 6 or 7 months ago (well once but ten 9mm rounds).
House sold for fairly major profit! Charlotte homes with 4 bedrooms are a serious scarcity at the moment.
Building a house in a lakefront community in Gaston county.
Living deeper in the hood while our home is built.
Had some complex addiction issues, non drug related. Sucks. Room for growth.
Almost caught a divorce last week. Talk amongst yourselves.
Finished my Uber/Lyft tenure a few months ago. Hidden blessings...I'm contracted with a high end medical courier company. No more stinky humans in my commercial vehicle. Good money!

I'm damn skinny these days. Looking good at 54.

The trio is slamming good these days. Plenty of outdoor gigs. We did our first indoor gig in months last night in Lancaster SC.
HELLO @OOD!

OOD please translate this to @darth. he's not going to read all this.
I'd also like to congratulate the progressives on your recent win. Peace.

Being back in recovery is generally good. I'm still generally an asshole but I mostly have it under wraps.
How is everyone? I miss most of you. I'd probably bore you being all in recovery and shit. working the 12 steps is the opposite of UF trolling.
Really happy that 12 step meetings have gone virtual on Zoom. Multiple meetings every day. I'm so brainwashed again it's great!
Part of my recovery is being a better father and husband. Tough stuff.

Is that basically everything? Mostly. Better income. Marriage almost collapsed but didn't cause I got honest.
Sexy AF.
Honestly I could use to gain back a couple lbs.

I feel like I'm 13 again. Which is to say still immature but in touch with it and working on it.
Peace and love peace and love.
Just another drive by posting...
Nukes
so good to hear from you!!!
you sound like you're doing great! growth is good!
its been a rough fucking year and im glad to hear you're on a better path.
I really hope you hang around a little. you're missed.

Glad you're hanging in there nukes. The courier gig sounds chill and reliable. That is good, give your body and mind more rest instead of dealing with the public f2f.

“Don't eat the yellow snow.” :)