Hi, I'm Lance! Let's go out!

That billboard really says:"I'm a big douche who couldn't get laid in a crackhouse with a pocket full of crack."

Lame-o said:

Actually, only about 40% of the state are active Mormons.

The sad part about the whole thing isn't that those guys are moronic enough to put up the billboard, but that there are enough desperate women in Utah that he'll have more than enough dates. I don't see why you have to describe yourself though, he's not good looking enough to be picky.

kiwi said:
Actually, only about 40% of the state are active Mormons.

The sad part about the whole thing isn't that those guys are moronic enough to put up the billboard, but that there are enough desperate women in Utah that he'll have more than enough dates. I don't see why you have to describe yourself though, he's not good looking enough to be picky.

Ironically enough I thought about sending your sister a link to the site. :fly:

So why the concern over Archibald's marital status? As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, whose members typically marry in their early 20s, the 31-year-Archibald is approaching the male-equivalent of an "old maid."

Friends say they're not sure what the Brigham Young University graduate and former Mormon missionary is looking for but tease "it's taking a little longer than usual for a guy with these credentials."

I hate people who put so much pressure on getting married, like the institution is more important than finding someone you care to spend the rest of your life with.

I played against "lance" yesterday, he's a cheating faggot and needs to be put to sleep, permanetely.

I did not read any part of this thread.