FYI Hi guys. Im here to troll all of you

was there any crying at 1st tho?

Nope, they always go to bed in their own bed, then come wandering in to mine later in the night. I just informed them that my door would be locked so they may as well stay in their own beds, after the many questions of "What if we throw up?!?" and me telling them they can knock ONLY if they throw up, they went to bed and that was that.

Nope, they always go to bed in their own bed, then come wandering in to mine later in the night. I just informed them that my door would be locked so they may as well stay in their own beds, after the many questions of "What if we throw up?!?" and me telling them they can knock ONLY if they throw up, they went to bed and that was that.

and if there's a stranger in the house, you stay in your own bed. That's NOT throwing up.
Monsters under the bed? Stay in it. Only if they make you throw up can you come and knock.

LOLZ.

Truthfully, It is good that they know everything is fine when they stay in their own beds.

:lol: @ what if we throw up

He looks better in his boxer briefs :elfpenis:

You fucking whore! How DARE you!

@fly why do you deny me so? I have even sent you penis shots and butthole shots for you to enjoy! Why?!??! What did I do to deserve this? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a cameraman help out filming. He also helped out with some toys ;)

oooooh dooo tell

Yeah, that was the only bad thing they could come up with that might happen to them if they don't have access to me. I don't know where it came from.

you should have said: well if you throw up, then you will be thin.! its a win win