Hi F33nX!

Here we go:
hug.gif

oh noes! but you're invincible! nothing bad can happen!
what else is new? i'm taking my hunting license test tonight, and i'm heading to rhode island this weekend to see my parents (it's their anniversary today and I'm going to take them out to dinner)

F33nX said:
what else is new? i'm taking my hunting license test tonight, and i'm heading to rhode island this weekend to see my parents (it's their anniversary today and I'm going to take them out to dinner)

girls hunt?
And I assume you dont mean for bargains?

F33nX said:
In the past week and a half I had my car broken into (cost me a few hundred in the end), my cell phone bill screwed up, overcharging me by $120, the alternator in my car died (costing me $200 to fix), the wrong equipment sent to me at work 3 times, meaning I have 8 servers and 2 SANs waiting for me, and...I don't even know what else has gone wrong.

Fat Burger said:
In the past week and a half I had my car broken into (cost me a few hundred in the end), my cell phone bill screwed up, overcharging me by $120, the alternator in my car died (costing me $200 to fix), the wrong equipment sent to me at work 3 times, meaning I have 8 servers and 2 SANs waiting for me, and...I don't even know what else has gone wrong.

:(
:hug: :heart: