HHGTTG Sneak Preview Clip

theacoustician said:
In what ways are you not gay?

anyone excited about this has absolutely no room to make fun of anyone else for ANYTHING :lol::elfpenis:

wr3kt said:
I may have to read the book first so I can appreciate how much this movie will suck.

save yourself some time and money by picking up a few of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series and then not seeing the movie.

jaxxor said:
save yourself some time and money by picking up a few of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series and then not seeing the movie.

Maybe I should do what I did for Jurassic Park.
See the movie then read the book.

That'd be sweet.

after re-reading some of it, i think Mos Def was a decent choice for Ford.

i'd be more angry about the missing head and arm if i thought they could actually pull it off without being distracting.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
oh thats just fuckin great
Lets totally change one of the main characters
Idiots
this movies gonna suck total ass I can see it already
:mad:
for a movie, the extra head and arm would be gimmicky and wouldn't work too well comically. just look at the series

i had bad feelings about this film, but now that I see they're using Martin Freeman some faith is restored, because i know he'll nail arthur dent absolutely bang on perfect

edit: also Bill Nighy is perfect for Slartibartfast

edit edit: and the books weren't faithful to the original radio series. and the audio version based on the books weren't faithful to the books. changing a load of shit is being faithful to Adam's memory:D

Last edited by a moderator: