Hey you guys!

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I finally got a job :D We make fake food.

img17617kp.jpg

img17606ux.jpg

img17590uq.jpg

img17587kt.jpg

img17573nh.jpg

img17562xp.jpg

holy fucking yum! Damn that looks good. Sure beats my steamed veggies w/ rice and chicken tonight (though that was good too. I love you darling :D )

bast_imret said:
holy fucking yum! Damn that looks good. Sure beats my steamed veggies w/ rice and chicken tonight (though that was good too. I love you darling :D )

Ummmhmmm..I come home from a hard day of work and cook you a good healthy meal and this is what I get :mad:

JJ Lady said:
Ummmhmmm..I come home from a hard day of work and cook you a good healthy meal and this is what I get :mad:

it was good, I cleaned my plate. But that stuff Kevlar made is like thanksgiving, christmas, and easter dinners plus sushi all rolled into one :drool:

For displays, so companies don't have to waste the real thing. We just got Denny's nationwide. We also do Johnny Carinos. Just about all the fake stuff you see out there more then likely comes from us. High end, high quality, not the cheapy stuff.

JJ Lady said:
Kick ass! Congrats...but fake foods? It all looks so good! I want some real food!

Ya, I thinks so, it's flexible. Some kind of latex. I don't make it, I do the ordering, billing etc. To much toxic stuff goes on for me to be able to make it.

Drool-Boy said:
So whats it made of?
Poly resin or something?

Kevlar said:
Ya, I thinks so, it's flexible. Some kind of latex. I don't make it, I do the ordering, billing etc. To much toxic stuff goes on for me to be able to make it.

Billing is way funner than latex food anyway. ;)

Hmmm...I have a friend that once worked for a condom manufactuer. She said that people would buy the old expired ones and recycle them to make other stuff.....do any of those sushi say Durex on them????