Hey ThornBird!!!!

Thorn Bird said:
oh, honey...why didn't you tell me sooner? i can talk anyone into buying things. my friends all know that i'm either the best or worst to take shopping -- i am THE excusemaker. :D
now go buy yourself some new sets and make sure you send me the pictures to prove it. :hi2u:
:o maybe when i've spent 2 months in the desert first :o If I get any really cute sets i'll send em along. The ONLY matching set I have now is um. too small up top. hooray freshman 15 :rolleyes:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thorn, when FB and I come to visit all you crazy kids- can you PLEASE take me shopping for new skivvies?

you need not ask twice. but i'll only go if you let me in the dressing room with you. you might need help...er...with the straps. or something.

Sounds good.... I might need help with the uh things that uh you know... do stuff?

So will there be a mega meat 06/07? Josh and I will seriously want to attend! Or maybe we just need to come visit regardless!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Sounds good.... I might need help with the uh things that uh you know... do stuff?

So will there be a mega meat 06/07? Josh and I will seriously want to attend! Or maybe we just need to come visit regardless!!

our house is ALWAYS open. we LOVE having guests in. you should really look into tickets to atlanta. we can at least have a mini-meat here since there's a handful of us here. but you're staying at MY house. :D

*Fuxx Burger* said:

I want to go to the aquarium in ATL, so we should plan a meet sometime this year.

Pandora said:
The poor baby. He's been through so much already after being rescued from that Mexian amusement park. His sores were healing up so nicely. :(

As far as an Atl meat goes, I'm wide open for anything after May. :D

they are my favorite. they can see through the glass, and one played with my daughter and her friend for 15-20 minutes. he'd go breathe and come back down to the same spot. it was sooooo cute. :heart:

atl meat is great after may and not the first weekend of august. :D

*Fuxx Burger* said:

There was already one in 06, so you should wait till next year so I can talk Knyte into coming again.

kiwi said:
There was already one in 06, so you should wait till next year so I can talk Knyte into coming again.

i read it as june of ohseven. hmm. i think they need a practice round here this summer and then a real thing next year. :D

I was always put off going to meet ups. A bunch of introverts wearing name tags and staring at each other. "If I was on the internet right now, I could call him a fag".

oh, how wrong you are. though name tags is a good idea. i always want to call people by their board names. :D then you get drunk and don't remember either name.

Galen said:
I was always put off going to meet ups. A bunch of introverts wearing name tags and staring at each other. "If I was on the internet right now, I could call him a fag".
For the most part, people I've met from online have been very outgoing. Its very odd.

fly said:
For the most part, people I've met from online have been very outgoing. Its very odd.
Outgoing in a likeable sort of way, or outgoing to live up to an internet persona sort of way? The latter being a staple of GenMay meetups.

Galen said:
Outgoing in a likeable sort of way, or outgoing to live up to an internet persona sort of way? The latter being a staple of GenMay meetups.

I know I had a great time meeting everyone in person and I didn't feel weird at all, it was just one more way to get to know them better.

fly said:
yeah, we've never had problems with any of our meets down here..

most of hte time anyway..

Wheres chiken.!!!

Galen said:

i would say likeable. people i've met seemed confident and comfortable in their own skins.