Hey ThornBird!!!!

SpangeMonkee said:
i can honestly tell you that Drool pulled down his own pants. I was just holding him :drool: so that fly could get a pic. Then, Drool start telling story and he broke something.

Y'all broke stuff while you drunks were wrestln' with eachother, before the pants ever came off. Unfortunatly I was allllll toooo sober that night so I remember everything. ;)

waitwaitwait...there was MORE wrestling in fla????? i'm seriously beginning to wonder/worry about you two. we've got damn brokeback mountain right here on UF.

Thorn Bird said:
waitwaitwait...there was MORE wrestling in fla????? i'm seriously beginning to wonder/worry about you two. we've got damn brokeback mountain right here on UF.

No there was no wrasslin in fla that I remember but I was pretty fukn ripped so who knows

Really the meet was really fun and it was good to get to see everyone in real life. It didn't even occur to me to be afraid of the people here. Even when I was half dressed and drugged nobody took advantage. I was sorely disappointed actually.

I've actually also been to a few Genmay meets that weren't bad and didn't contain drama. I've even made friends this way. No need to be frightened at all.

eileenbunny said:
Really the meet was really fun and it was good to get to see everyone in real life. It didn't even occur to me to be afraid of the people here. Even when I was half dressed and drugged nobody took advantage. I was sorely disappointed actually.

I've actually also been to a few Genmay meets that weren't bad and didn't contain drama. I've even made friends this way. No need to be frightened at all.

No one took advantage because we all know better than to mess with a woman with a headache. :fly:
But if you wanna rectify this oversight lemme know. :hi2u:

Pandora said:
No one took advantage because we all know better than to mess with a woman with a headache. :fly:
But if you wanna rectify this oversight lemme know. :hi2u:

likely excuse to not join in on the orgy. headaches. bah.

in the men's bathroom at the student center of the University of South Alabama, they have a vending machine that sells condoms and Tylenol. True story.