hey. this is cool. (probably because im drunk)

well it was cool.

Yes there was women there, but mostly ones that I have known for a while, and basically I ended up being their emotional tampon but what can I do there.

And I seem to have ok'd myself in saying that I will skydive in two weeks. We shall see then if I follow through or not.

Ryokurin said:
well it was cool.

Yes there was women there, but mostly ones that I have known for a while, and basically I ended up being their emotional tampon but what can I do there.

And I seem to have ok'd myself in saying that I will skydive in two weeks. We shall see then if I follow through or not.
I love reading your posts, they're always so mildly worded.

Ryokurin said:
well it was cool.

Sure there is. You're a damn good lookin dude. You just have to appear more insensitve than you are, at least at first. You should be scoring chicks left and right man!

fly said:
Sure there is. You're a damn good lookin dude. You just have to appear more insensitve than you are, at least at first. You should be scoring chicks left and right man!

QFT Ryo is too much of a hottie to be a tampon. :cool:

Whenever they start dumping you need to change the subject to something funny or upbeat. Get their minds on something more positive so that they start associating you with that insead of, "oh look, there is my emotional tampon!!!"