Hey theac and fly....

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Let Scoot out of PG and give Kiwi some mad marklar (or modship, I'll let you decide) :fly:.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Pics will only be up for a day or two, I'm asking everyone here to please honor this request and do not distribute these to other forums (or really anyone else for that matter). Also, if you don't have anything nice to say (even though I believe it to be hard as Kiwi is gorgeous), don't say anything at all, or we'll never post pics again.

me2.jpg

me.jpg

No one can say that Kiwi and I don't deliver!

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
Haha... Tho.... Nah I aint got nothing at 1am :/

Blackmailing and distributing are too different things. :D

edit: You changed your post!

edit2: It sucks having the bulk of the regulars on the Eastern part of the country, it makes for slow nights where we live. :(

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
Blackmailing and distributing are too different things. :D

edit: You changed your post!

edit2: It sucks having the bulk of the regulars on the Eastern part of the country, it makes for slow nights where we live. :(
I r tricksy.

INSOMIA!!!!+++ (or crack cocaine) :shifty:

no cleavage = no modship

But I did say if she posted the pics, I'd let Scooter out. That I will do after my 9am meeting.

theacoustician said:
no cleavage = no modship

But I did say if she posted the pics, I'd let Scooter out. That I will do after my 9am meeting.

Sorry, I don't have any, the baby took it all. But we are going to remedy that after we are done having kids. Yea boob job!!!

kiwi said:
Sorry, I don't have any, the baby took it all. But we are going to remedy that after we are done having kids. Yea boob job!!!
Having little boobs is way better than having fake boobs.

theacoustician said:
Having little boobs is way better than having fake boobs.

++

fake boobs suck. Not that I would know personally or anything. Now, if you want a boob transplant, well, I got a pair you could have...