hey, sunshine!

tre

fly gave me a handjob for marklar
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Marklar
₥24,888
So the wife and I just got back from an awesome week in Mexico. No kid, no worries, all-inclusive. So basically we started drinking every day around 10 AM. because it's important to stay hydrated in the sun and stuff.

about 15 minutes after checking in, we hit the beach

picture.php

The wife is as hot as ever, lovin the beach

picture.php

The water was pretty rough, but it sure beats ice and snow

picture.php

My best grumpy JPatrick face on our last day

picture.php

water looks amazing...I would have been in there the whole time...is it still very shallow for a long ways out from the beach? last I was there you could walk like 1/4 mile out and still be in ankle high water...think that was due to recent storms though

Your wife is purdy.
ya, i'd totally do her

water looks amazing...I would have been in there the whole time...is it still very shallow for a long ways out from the beach? last I was there you could walk like 1/4 mile out and still be in ankle high water...think that was due to recent storms though

our beach was pretty rocky, and it was only shallow for about 30 feet or so, then dropped about a foot, and went pretty gradually deeper from there. I just love the colour of the water there.

Where at in mexico? Water looks like the Gulf side so I'll wager a guess at Cancun/Yucatan Peninsula area?

You both look great sir! I assume you two had a great time, glad you made it home safe.

PS: Send the uber sexah pictures of wife to my email...:fly:

:drool: and more :drool:

You promised half nudes and you delivered.

Sounds like you had a great time!

Where at in mexico? Water looks like the Gulf side so I'll wager a guess at Cancun/Yucatan Peninsula area?

Yup, Cancun. Twas nice to be kid free for a week, but we REALLY started missing him after a few days.