Tampa Hey Shali - Job Opening

Subject: FW: Mingle's Maniacs

Mingle's Maniacs section!!
Here is the link for Mingle Mixx to use….offer is good for $5 General Admission (reg $10) Tickets and $25 All You Can Eat Seats (reg $35). Each home game is on there and available!
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=tbstorm&o=8794628&g=369

Password is minglemixx

Son of a bitch.

Some sort of damn site upgrade is happening, so they can only accept friggin AMEX, no visa, no master card, no discovery.

:mad:

good thing I have ja's amex back or she'd be all "Oh, I'll buy em all and you guy just pay me back."

and then I'D get paid back with a lunatic.

get the car seat!!!

oh, and I think we're going to Push afterwards.

good thing I have ja's amex back or she'd be all "Oh, I'll buy em all and you guy just pay me back."

and then I'D get paid back with a lunatic.

get the car seat!!!

oh, and I think we're going to Push afterwards.

Whereever we wind up better be okay with Jeans. I have no desire to stop by the house and then head down.

Push is in st pete, if that's an issue. maybe we make dharma dance in the club. FOR THE SECOND TIME IN HER LIFE.

jeans and shoes (prob no sneaks) should be fine. it'll be 1030, 11, before we get out. 30 min home, 1130 velvet rope.

LOL.. why you think she's bringing Joe?

actually she's bringing him to talk about his situation. AND to sit so we can run down to push for a bit. my dude's gf having her bday party. got a table, poppin bottles, etc.