Tampa Hey Shali - Job Opening

so I get dharma or Fly?

sorry fly.

duke, any more info on club tix?

i'm thinking if they're as expensive as the original quote maybe yall just do gen admission, and I give the suite passes to Ja who will probably attempt to make the baby cry, run to the usher in the club level where I'm at, screaming "my husband is the DJ, I must see him!!"

and get the passes and meet you downstairs somewhere. which would necessitate all being there on time. :waw:

so I get dharma or Fly?
sorry fly.
duke, any more info on club tix?
i'm thinking if they're as expensive as the original quote maybe yall just do gen admission, and I give the suite passes to Ja who will probably attempt to make the baby cry, run to the usher in the club level where I'm at, screaming "my husband is the DJ, I must see him!!"
and get the passes and meet you downstairs somewhere. which would necessitate all being there on time. :waw:

Everything I see so far is $46 for club tix.

$20 for GA. Not seeing anything else as of yet.

well, do gen admission then.. use that original link and I think you can get $5 tickets (which I told the team I wouldn't do, but I can't see how they'd know).

then meet ja behind some section. (OMG, that sounds nefarious)

Fly, we got extra spots, so far:

Joe the nephew
Janice and mo
Shawn+1 (i think this is someone from her job)
Zach
April
Duke
dharma
Natasha+1 (tasha's a hottie we know from the burg, wonder if she's bringing a date or another hot chick)

I texted a bunch of people, but had to leave my phone home to charge. was hoping the Queens would come :drool: :shifty:

so that's 10 of 18 at present. PLEASE eat and drink from the waitress in the suite instead of out on the concourse, need a nice ring in there if we want to keep it for the season. I've shopped this idea to the Forum staff as "why let it sit empty when I have some friends who like to eat and drink?"

does someone have Ja's #? cause once I hit the stadium it's pretty much incommunicado. i mean, i'm like working.. and stuff.

Last edited:
The vomiting in the Denny's parking lot was an excellent capper to the night.

food/menu may be better up in suite-land. they're very cozy though, so I'm sure very little of the game will get watched.

some interns over at the forum are making "Club Mingle.. Go Storm!!!" signs.. please wave them. k, thanks.