Baby hey parents! this could be important

Yeah, there's probably some regulations that state fully electric machinery must be suited with a larger red button kill switch.

Then you'd probably need a spare battery to run the hydraulics for the brakes & steering.
Ah, the days of rusted-through floorboards where you could stick your boots through and slow down are coming to an end.

True.. If those Hippies really gave a shit, they wouldn't buy a new car.

Yep.

Same goes for the "I'm going green!" cyclists that go out and buy a fancy road bike, a couple dozen brightly coloured outfits made from petroleum based fabrics, the fancy shoes, and such.

I've got a whole script ready to go when one of those types accosts me.

"Oh, so did you whittle the bike from bamboo yourself?" And so on.

I've gone green by refusing to buy manufactured harsh chemicals like Round-Up to kill weeds.

Instead I just dump my used oil around the fenceline... does an awesome job, plus I'm recycling in a way.

About 10 years ago there was a push here to switch to metric measurements on all drawings.
There was a huge pushback(wtf) and they ended up putting BOTH on a lot of drawings.
Talks about confusing
:waw:

metric is massively easier to dimension. it simply takes up less space because you don't need room for ', " or fractions.