Hawt Hey Now! It's Friday!

I think I'll take a nap after work.
Hopefully the longer power cord for my ultrasonic cleaner comes in, then I can wrap up all my worktop setup stuff and get to work.

fuck, its TPS report bad these past couple of weeks. But if your TPS report was 400 pages long, and one fuckstick keeps reading it on the last day after its finalized and deciding he wants to make a bunch of changes and then go through the documents again line my line in committee.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and Jehannum
fuck, its TPS report bad these past couple of weeks. But if your TPS report was 400 pages long, and one fuckstick keeps reading it on the last day after its finalized and deciding he wants to make a bunch of changes and then go through the documents again line my line in committee.
Yup. That's USG stuff right there

Yup. That's USG stuff right there

and im not even the PM, but the PMs have done such a fuck awful job in the past that i took over all their programs to make sure it was done right and make my actual engineering life actually meaningful and useful in the future.

Been there. Shat myself during the ordeal.