FYI Hey, new Doodz

There are a lot of new people and also a lot of people changing their names. This is all so confusing even to me now. Plus this place suddenly moves a lot faster. I'm gonna miss more stuff for not having time to read 20 pages of crap I missed in the three hours while I was away from my computer.

But I changed my name in honor of your vanguard movement for name changes for everyone!! I feel betrayed.

There are a lot of new people and also a lot of people changing their names. This is all so confusing even to me now. Plus this place suddenly moves a lot faster. I'm gonna miss more stuff for not having time to read 20 pages of crap I missed in the three hours while I was away from my computer.

Exactly. It's kept me stuck on the foram today. :/

I don't think you can. Gimme the cash.

GiveMeTheCash.jpg

Elections have consequences. Those that voted for Santa Claus (You can't beat free) aka Obama, have just increased the severity/pain of those consequences. They don't get any sympathy from me. This also includes those that were willing to McCain but not Romney.
That doesn't answer the question.

The question was not "what are going to be the consequences of Romney losing" the question was "how do YOU feel about the loss?"

Beating Obama was an easy task. The bar isn't very high. The GOP is just going the wrong way. If the takeaway from this election is "we weren't conservative enough," which is what the chatter is, prepare to see the GOP lose another election four years from now.

Elections have consequences. Those that voted for Santa Claus (You can't beat free) aka Obama, have just increased the severity/pain of those consequences. They don't get any sympathy from me. This also includes those that were willing to vote for McCain but not Romney.

With all due respect, you're a fool if you think the next 4 years would be any different if Romney were elected.