"Hey, lets pickup Farscape for a new season..."

wtf

as much as i :heart: stargate, a 9th season? richard dean anderson is already on a reduced shooting schedule, he's not going to want to do this anymore. i can understand atlantis but sg1 has made it's run in my opinion. i'm still iffy on atlantis but i think it has potential

i never watched farscape so I can't comment on it...

regardless of whether they're milking it or not, you have to realize that Vivendi is still a business like any other. stargate makes them more money than farscape ever did, thus for scheduling purposes stargate > farscape

Kander77 said:
Watch a real TV show. That show is shitty.
:rolleyes:

I like Farscape. It was different then a lot of the crap out there now. And while the first couple of seasons of Stargate were good...yeah...I've lost my taste for it.

The movie still rocks though.

FlyNavy said:
wtf

as much as i :heart: stargate, a 9th season? richard dean anderson is already on a reduced shooting schedule, he's not going to want to do this anymore. i can understand atlantis but sg1 has made it's run in my opinion. i'm still iffy on atlantis but i think it has potential

i never watched farscape so I can't comment on it...

regardless of whether they're milking it or not, you have to realize that Vivendi is still a business like any other. stargate makes them more money than farscape ever did, thus for scheduling purposes stargate > farscape
fuck vivendi in their little french asses. This past season of Stargate has been very hohum. I watch the series because its one of the few sci fi shows on TV right now, but its about as formulaic as they come.

bast_imret said:
Firefly > farscape

doesn't matter since both got shitcanned
I only watched one episode of Firefly and...wait, wasn't there just one episode?

Anyway, I wish I would have watched more of them since it was a Joss Whedon show.

Pancake Wagon said:
I only watched one episode of Firefly and...wait, wasn't there just one episode?

Anyway, I wish I would have watched more of them since it was a Joss Whedon show.

First (and only) season on DVD. Rent/buy/download, watch, profit.

Pancake Wagon said:
fuck vivendi in their little french asses. This past season of Stargate has been very hohum. I watch the series because its one of the few sci fi shows on TV right now, but its about as formulaic as they come.
it is, and there are so many ways they could improve upon the storyline

but stargate is the new star trek; it's down to fast food sci fi

Why did they kill farscape? it was expensive. What do the two stargage shows have in common? they are largely the same show. therefore they can use the stuff over between the two so its cheaper on them. Thats why they are keeping it on.

and its NBC now, not really vivendi although they are still in the picture.

i never had any interest in stargate. farscape, on the other hand, was rather interesting. i'd watch it again.

but what do i know, it seems that reality shows are the warm tapioca pudding for the masses.

somebody feed me please, i cant grasp the spoon. why does everyone else have opposable thumbs mommy?