Hey ieyeasu

fly said:
  1. admincp -> users -> send email to users
  2. write in subject line.
  3. put this in the message box:
    Code:
    Hey $username, it doesn't look like you've posted in the last couple of weeks. This community won't continue without active input from people like you. Please take a minute and post for the good of mankind. Thanks
  4. go down to search criteria.
  5. put an appropriate value in "last post is before" field.
  6. send.
if the admin is too lazy to manually do it, i'm sure it would be rather easy to piggyback onto the existing procedure.

<edit> back from lunch, and i just realized it wasn't a message.

did you do a query/if-then on the showthread template? </edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Kabn said:
<edit> back from lunch, and i just realized it wasn't a message.

did you do a query/if-then on the showthread template? </edit>
No query necessary. vB caches all that stuff, just put an IF statement in the header.

El Borracho said:
But I dont understand why I think its important. thats the real kicker.

WoW is important. It means something.

I'm Dwarven Hunter w/ mining/skinning. Gather for teh guild tradeskillers. What do you do? Race/Class?

bast_imret said:
WoW is important. It means something.

I'm Dwarven Hunter w/ mining/skinning. Gather for teh guild tradeskillers. What do you do? Race/Class?

Ice crown
Dwarven hunter
75 engineering 79 mining 81 first aide

only level 14, but i've had the game up and running for about 2 days now.

I'm debating on weather or not to switch to pvp. My comp hazes up when it gets too crowded. I have a hard time in places like iron forge. 56k hates me.

fly said:
No query necessary. vB caches all that stuff, just put an IF statement in the header.
Since we are talking forum stuff...I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the forum redirecting to another domain? I usually log in under uselessforum and Bast under uslessforums. When I get a PM under uselessforum and then try to go to Private message it redirects me to uselessforums and logs me in as Bast. :wtf:

JJ Lady said:
Since we are talking forum stuff...I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the forum redirecting to another domain? I usually log in under uselessforum and Bast under uslessforums. When I get a PM under uselessforum and then try to go to Private message it redirects me to uselessforums and logs me in as Bast. :wtf:

COOKIE!