Hey ieyeasu

Pandora said:
fxt

astrosmiley.gif

That would be if we had an AEC.

theacoustician said:
:wtf: you said you couldn't even log in

When people can easily read the forum and post, then we'll call it "working". Till then, we'll pull a Google and call it "Useless WAP Beta".
I entered the wrong password. I told ya it worked for me. Want me to post from it? kekekekeke

fly said:
I entered the wrong password. I told ya it worked for me. Want me to post from it? kekekekeke
Maybe you can post, but its such a pain to read. We need to work on the formatting some.

If we can get it legible on most Verizon and Sprint phones, that would cover about 80% of the market and I'd consider it "working".

why dont you make it send them PMs, emails and IMs also.

also, it should kick them in the nards

theacoustician said:
Maybe you can post, but its such a pain to read. We need to work on the formatting some.

If we can get it legible on most Verizon and Sprint phones, that would cover about 80% of the market and I'd consider it "working".
I have no idea what is wrong with your phone. I have no formatting problems. Its all text and very easy to read. Can anyone try it and report back?

Thanks,
Beta Group

fly said:
I have no idea what is wrong with your phone. I have no formatting problems. Its all text and very easy to read. Can anyone try it and report back?

Thanks,
Beta Group
Actually, make that a new thread. Lets get people to post their phone, service, and what the site looks like to them on their phone.

BigDov said:
Can we implement a retroactive nard kicking for that period of time you were gone??
quiet you, before i kill you with my fists of fury

edit: and just to clarify for some of you genmay refugees i said fury, not furry

shockthemonkey said:
quiet you, before i kill you with my fists of fury

edit: and just to clarify for some of you genmay refugees i said fury, not furry

You don't scare me :fly: See my new title? I'm a flannel-wearin' lumberjack...... I'll smite you with my big-ass axe, and if that doesn't work, the big blue ox sure will.

:D

BigDov said:
You don't scare me :fly: See my new title? I'm a flannel-wearin' lumberjack...... I'll smite you with my big-ass axe, and if that doesn't work, the big blue ox sure will.

:D
LOL WHAT