hey, happy birthday, sarcasmo!

i'll be 28 this year as well, and for some reason, it's scaring the shit outta me!! i think i'm having a quarter-life crisis...

I think about turning 30 in two years and I start developing vertigo. The room spins, I throw up on myself, and then I wonder what I've accomplished in that time while considering that Jesus was only 32 when he died. Pretty soon I'll be as old as Jesus, and that's just not right.

*dizzy*

*hurl*

Sarcasmo said:
I think about turning 30 in two years and I start developing vertigo. The room spins, I throw up on myself, and then I wonder what I've accomplished in that time while considering that Jesus was only 32 when he died. Pretty soon I'll be as old as Jesus, and that's just not right.

*dizzy*

*hurl*

hey! I'm 32 fucker :mad:

:heart: Happy bday mang!

Sarcasmo said:

*dizzy*

*hurl*

you must've read my diary.

Galen said:
:D

Doing anything special celebration-wise sir?

Not until the weekend. I'll head over to the parents' house for a cook out, maybe grill up some steaks or something, drink a bunch of beer... I don't celebrate my birthday, but my mom is making me come over so she can celebrate it for me. :fly:

During the week I can't do anything because of work. I'm only 28, but I swear to God if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep a night lately I'm tired and grumpy the next day. It's absurd, getting old. My metabolism is slowing down, all the broken bones from the days of hockey are starting to ache...

You know, back in the 1700s 28 was the equivalent of 50. Pretty soon I'm going to be in one of those motorized wheelchairs. :(

Sarcasmo said:
Not until the weekend. I'll head over to the parents' house for a cook out, maybe grill up some steaks or something, drink a bunch of beer... I don't celebrate my birthday, but my mom is making me come over so she can celebrate it for me. :fly:

During the week I can't do anything because of work. I'm only 28, but I swear to God if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep a night lately I'm tired and grumpy the next day. It's absurd, getting old. My metabolism is slowing down, all the broken bones from the days of hockey are starting to ache...

You know, back in the 1700s 28 was the equivalent of 50. Pretty soon I'm going to be in one of those motorized wheelchairs. :(
I still think you should do something, the big 28... hmm... Cake?

I usually have to function with around 6hours of sleep per night, I've grown accustomed to it now. It means by Wednesday though I am wrecked, which sucks.

Hey, motorized wheelchairs aren't all that bad, you can be a total cunt and people feel bad insulting you.