hey, happy birthday, sarcasmo!

Galen said:
Was scrolling up looking for my post, then something clicked... "The bit beneath my name is longer than it usually is"... then I read it. haha :lol:

haha

I couldn't resist. I wasn't sure if you'd know what it was from. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
haha

I couldn't resist. I wasn't sure if you'd know what it was from. :fly:
Pfft, I was going home for a shit long before that movie came about. :p I'll get pictures in a compare/contrast format from my schools toilets alongside the staff toilets and my own. It's honestly disgusting, years of abuse have turned them into traditional japanese shitholes. I'd rather hold it in and get the coach home 30 miles for some comfort and a nice, uneconomical 5 gallon flush. Yes.

Galen said:
Pfft, I was going home for a shit long before that movie came about. :p I'll get pictures in a compare/contrast format from my schools toilets alongside the staff toilets and my own. It's honestly disgusting, years of abuse have turned them into traditional japanese shitholes. I'd rather hold it in and get the coach home 30 miles for some comfort and a nice, uneconomical 5 gallon flush. Yes.

bahahahaha

30 miles? Sweet merciful crap that's a long way. For a shit, I mean.

Sarcasmo said:
bahahahaha

30 miles? Sweet merciful crap that's a long way. For a shit, I mean.
It is, but once you touch the seat, my god it feels worth it... and then the release is just unbeatable. That and nothing ever beats the comfortable surroundings of your own bog.

kiwi said:
They are doing quite well, thanks for asking. :D

Edit: and yours?

They're okay. They have some hair around them, so unfortunately they aren't as fun to take a gander at as yours would be.

Sarcasmo said:
They're okay. They have some hair around them, so unfortunately they aren't as fun to take a gander at as yours would be.

I don't know, post a pic of yours and I'll tell you.