Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT INVITING NEW GIRLS TO THIS FORUM. some of us are pretty cool chicks, do all you guys want to keep this forum a sausage fest or something?

now let's paint these forum walls pink and create a bunch of period threads, weeeeeeeeeeeee.

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT INVITING NEW GIRLS TO THIS FORUM. some of us are pretty cool chicks, do all you guys want to keep this forum a sausage fest or something?

now let's paint these forum walls pink and create a bunch of period threads, weeeeeeeeeeeee.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

kiki was talking to mikey, therefore she was saying YOU dumped him. did you forget your reading glasses my dear girl?

have you seen her glasses? she's a -9 in both eyes. they've moved beyond optical devices and into the realm of NASA technology

Wow. Just.. Wow.

Are we outnumbered by the estrogen carriers yet? Officially, I mean?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Except for the lack of camwhoring.

cause there is something wrong with that.

just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.