Hey guys what's going on in this UF?

my mouse batteries just died so i'm doing lots of tabbing and shift-tabbing to post

been spamming it up at OT, battling a gambling addiction :fly: and trying to raise a daughter :o

i'll just keep up the shift-tabbing until this shit recharges :o

CletusJones said:
back off or i'll use my class 7 hobo of fury to pillage your village
Yeah go for it, I've got drunktank barrier of protection +10 and my gana is at full power.

zengirl said:
Yeah go for it, I've got drunktank barrier of protection +10 and my gana is at full power.
i call shens on your drunktank barrier of protection +10. they haven't made those since the late 1600's. Even if you may have purchased one, i'll use the whiskey bottle of intoxication +45 that I've been saving. it will destroy your drunktank barrier of protection like it was a little girl getting hit by a schoolbus.

CletusJones said:
i call shens on your drunktank barrier of protection +10. they haven't made those since the late 1600's. Even if you may have purchased one, i'll use the whiskey bottle of intoxication +45 that I've been saving. it will destroy your drunktank barrier of protection like it was a little girl getting hit by a schoolbus.
Not with the new DUI patch

CletusJones said:
HA! HA! luckily for me, i was wearing my guardian trashbag. your DUI patch has no effect.
It's a software patch you dolt, a cheat... left trigger + right trigger + start + C and then turn invulnerability "on"

You don't stand a chance.