Thread Hey guys! New forum, newer poster! Ask me anything

I don't really know who zrh is, nor what a Google duel is, so I'll reserve my answer until I have more details.

Mangina argument with 123? My vagina doesn't get hurt like his does, so no.
This person is one of those special internet people. They don't get mad at all. ever! just like kiki! and jcc, and valve.

have you ever marshalled a triathlon ON WEED?

I have not, but I won't this weekend since I'm a swim marshall and our very own @Mrs. Valve is going to be there. I don't wish to put her at risk.

Why would you subject yourself to such boredom?

It's the only way I've figured out to have the opportunity to grope meet @Mrs. Valve

It's either that or Church

I attended church for the first 16 years of my life every Sunday and some other days and I don't intend to spend much more time doing it. Weddings and funerals and the occasional Catholic ceremony only.

Well, you seem to have classified me in with a few people who might collectively agree that your vagina, is sandy.
Ahh you use words like sandy vagina? You are going to fit in nicely with the halfwitz around here.

Well, you seem to have classified me in with a few people who might collectively agree that your vagina, is sandy.
It's tough. People used to be somewhat cool here. Then, people change, leave, come back, leave, two faced, liars, etc. It's hard to not visit & not have a gritty vag if you're affiliated with the above type of nonsense.

But, if you're not, then continue to man the podium of... Something with podiums.

Ahh you use words like sandy vagina? You are going to fit in nicely with the halfwitz around here.
Wow. Insulting people on the internet. Has it ever occurred to you that by insulting internet people that you are in fact proving yourself to be one and the same?

Probably not. I wouldn't expect that level of intellect from someone who goes so far as to call people "halfwitz".

Wow. Insulting people on the internet. Has it ever occurred to you that by insulting internet people that you are in fact proving yourself to be one and the same?

Probably not. I wouldn't expect that level of intellect from someone who goes so far as to call people "halfwitz".
I'm an internet person? Get the fuck out of here!

It's tough. People used to be somewhat cool here. Then, people change, leave, come back, leave, two faced, liars, etc. It's hard to not visit & not have a gritty vag if you're affiliated with the above type of nonsense.

But, if you're not, then continue to man the podium of... Something with podiums.
I enjoy my time here. I've said from the start that people vote on if this place is fun every day by coming here. The day I don't find it fun, I'll stop coming. Please do the same.

I enjoy my time here. I've said from the start that people vote on if this place is fun every day by coming here. The day I don't find it fun, I'll stop coming. Please do the same.
I enjoy my time with people/topics that I enjoy my time with.
So, by doing that, I've enjoyed my time with those people & topics. And enjoyed doing so.

By enjoying.