Hey guys, lets go pillage something...

long tall smiley said:
look buddy, we can't have a good and proper pillaging without some rules. If you don't want to live by them, just take your double bladed war axe and go home.

Its either a moose or a portly smart mouth forum poster. Your choice. :nev:

long tall smiley said:
look buddy, we can't have a good and proper pillaging without some rules. If you don't want to live by them, just take your double bladed war axe and go home.

Fuck you cracka! I'm pillaging like a mothafucka.
You want some bloody moose chunks. They're delicious. :drool:

long tall smiley said:

He who carries the double bladed war axe makes the rules...

fly said:
Its either a moose or a portly smart mouth forum poster. Your choice. :nev:
Your idle threats mean nothing to me mister flippityflappityflap.

Mondoz said:
Bingo.

But without the oxen. Strap the pillagees to it. Get drool up on the cart with a whip, and make them pull it.
and the pillagees should be chanting "my, what a lovely tea party" as they plod along.

CletusJones said:
and the pillagees should be chanting "my, what a lovely tea party" as they plod along.

This man knows how to throw a pillaging.

Shall we construct a siege wagon of some sort.......?

Or maybe just amass alot of tar and sticks and make torches to burn the hapless villages as we leave a path of carnage, rape and destruction?!

BigDov said:
Shall we construct a siege wagon of some sort.......?

Or maybe just amass alot of tar and sticks and make torches to burn the hapless villages as we leave a path of carnage, rape and destruction?!

Catapults :drool: