Hey guys, lets go pillage something...

BigDov said:
:fly:

So can we Norsemen go pillaging or not?? It's in our blood goddammit!

We can pillage the towns, and then pillage the other non-Viking pillagers, just to show 'em.

Drool-Boy said:
and they charge extra for removing moose-gut stains:mad:
There will be no moose gutting on this venture. The moose are to be protected.

long tall smiley said:

That leaves more time for the sheep! :drool:

long tall smiley said:

Fuck that treehugging animal rights bullshit. :mad:
I'm killing something and eating it raw.

Drool-Boy said:
wtf u pansy
The moose is to be protected. You may gut the cows, the horses, the giraffes, the elephants, and the fat people. But no moose.

long tall smiley said:
The moose is to be protected. You may gut the cows, the horses, the giraffes, the elephants, and the fat people. But no moose.

...lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals...

long tall smiley said:

I'm gutting a fucking moose right now.

OOOOOHhhh look at all the pink squishy things.

Mondoz said:
...lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals...

Let's not forget our friends the oppossums, racoons, skunks, beavers and wombats. Oh yeah, nutrias too. :drool: Fucking mammal and marsupial mincemeat.........

BigDov said:
Let's not forget our friends the oppossums, racoons, skunks, beavers and wombats. Oh yeah, nutrias too. :drool: Fucking mammal and marsupial mincemeat.........

Yes, thank you Brother Manard.

Desslock said:
I'm gutting a fucking moose right now.

OOOOOHhhh look at all the pink squishy things.
look buddy, we can't have a good and proper pillaging without some rules. If you don't want to live by them, just take your double bladed war axe and go home.