Hey guys, lets go pillage something...

Kevlar said:
No girls allowed?! :p You ain't been pillaging until you've been with me....:lol:

Sorry sugar. This is a man thing. There will be a lot of scratching, farting, and crotch grabbing. Somebody will probably get teabagged.

Desslock said:
Sorry sugar. This is a man thing. There will be a lot of scratching, farting, and crotch grabbing. Somebody will probably get teabagged.

Promise? :drool:

Ok, but don't you think the that an outting like this requires the big boy? I'm mean after all we have to bring what we pillage back...right? :D

GenmayBeast4.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
you can come
but you have to drive us there in that spiffy car you just bought

I'll put you on the roof then....:p :heart:

Desslock said:

Kevlar said:
Ok, but don't you think the that an outting like this requires the big boy? I'm mean after all we have to bring what we pillage back...right? :D

Too modern.

We need stuff that won't look strange with torches and pitchforks.

Something large and wooden is good. With straps that we can attach to our victims to pull it with.

Mondoz said:
Too modern.

Something large and wooden is good. With straps that we can attach to our victims to pull it with.

So like a big oxen-drawn wagon? Is that more like what you're thinking about?!?!

BigDov said:
So like a big oxen-drawn wagon? Is that more like what you're thinking about?!?!

Bingo.

But without the oxen. Strap the pillagees to it. Get drool up on the cart with a whip, and make them pull it.

ROTFLMAO! :lol:

Mondoz said:
Too modern.

Mondoz said:
Bingo.

But without the oxen. Strap the pillagees to it. Get drool up on the cart with a whip, and make them pull it.

This sounds really good to me- and me with my Viking blood boiling in my veins, I'm a shoe-in for said pillaging. I'll scream a prayer to my Norse Gods, make blood pacts with my fellow pillagers, and we'll go a-viking!!! "THIS BLOOD IS FOR YOU ODIN!!!!!"

YAR!!!

BigDov said:
This sounds really good to me- and me with my Viking blood boiling in my veins, I'm a shoe-in for said pillaging. I'll scream a prayer to my Norse Gods, make blood pacts with my fellow pillagers, and we'll go a-viking!!! "THIS BLOOD IS FOR YOU ODIN!!!!!"

YAR!!!

That's the spirit!!!

You godda bring your viking horned helmet.

BigDov said:

YAR!!!

Ask Thor to come down and share some mead with us. That guy is :cool: