Hey guys, lets go pillage something...

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
73,108
24,410
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
long tall smiley said:
look buddy, we can't have a good and proper pillaging without some rules. If you don't want to live by them, just take your double bladed war axe and go home.

Its either a moose or a portly smart mouth forum poster. Your choice. :nev:
 

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
3,047
1
482
52
MD
long tall smiley said:
look buddy, we can't have a good and proper pillaging without some rules. If you don't want to live by them, just take your double bladed war axe and go home.

Fuck you cracka! I'm pillaging like a mothafucka.
You want some bloody moose chunks. They're delicious. :drool:
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
long tall smiley said:
look buddy, we can't have a good and proper pillaging without some rules. If you don't want to live by them, just take your double bladed war axe and go home.


He who carries the double bladed war axe makes the rules...
 
S

smileynev

Guest
fly said:
Its either a moose or a portly smart mouth forum poster. Your choice. :nev:
Your idle threats mean nothing to me mister flippityflappityflap.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Mondoz said:
Bingo.

But without the oxen. Strap the pillagees to it. Get drool up on the cart with a whip, and make them pull it.
and the pillagees should be chanting "my, what a lovely tea party" as they plod along.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
CletusJones said:
and the pillagees should be chanting "my, what a lovely tea party" as they plod along.


This man knows how to throw a pillaging.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Shall we construct a siege wagon of some sort.......?

Or maybe just amass alot of tar and sticks and make torches to burn the hapless villages as we leave a path of carnage, rape and destruction?!
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
BigDov said:
Shall we construct a siege wagon of some sort.......?

Or maybe just amass alot of tar and sticks and make torches to burn the hapless villages as we leave a path of carnage, rape and destruction?!


Catapults :drool: