Hey guys, lets go pillage something...

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
3,047
1
482
52
MD
dreamwalker said:
Whaddaya mean, no chicks allowed? Do you have any idea how good some of us are at pillaging??? :mad:

:shifty:

You sit this one out darlin'. I'll bring you back something shiney. :heart:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Desslock said:
You sit this one out darlin'. I'll bring you back something shiney. :heart:

Hell, no, I'm gonna go out on my own expedition and find something shiny for myself! :lol:

See ya when you get back :heart:
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
we dont have to go to canada
we could just go to like iowa or montana where no one will care if we pillage a city or two
We could pillage all of North Dakota. No one would notice.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
elpmis said:
go sit through an entire independent film festival you nadar voting himmie dimmie shimmie quiver
Go eat a steak you bloodthirsty bush supporting commie pinko limey prissy liberal conservative homoerotic gloerf.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
long tall smiley said:
Go eat a steak you bloodthirsty bush supporting commie pinko limey prissy liberal conservative homoerotic gloerf.
why don't you eat a bowl of dick you drudgereport.com visiting trashbag indulging psycho psemantic cock blocking cock mocking fickle-fock-fucking banana fana faggot
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
elpmis said:
why don't you eat a bowl of dick you drudgereport.com visiting trashbag indulging psycho psemantic cock blocking cock mocking fickle-fock-fucking banana fana faggot

Save it for the pillage!
 
S

smileynev

Guest
elpmis said:
why don't you eat a bowl of dick you drudgereport.com visiting trashbag indulging psycho psemantic cock blocking cock mocking fickle-fock-fucking banana fana faggot
you first, no backs.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
ChikkenNoodul said:
People may applaud us however, is that the kind of image we're trying to give?
I doubt it'll even make the front page of CNN. No one will care either way.