Pics Hey guys, how are you doing?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So I own (or at least pay a bank to own) a piece of Texas.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2F14C42FECD4534C!30577&authkey=!AAhL3xatslh23yw

Also how is everyone? I miss you guys :( Lots of things going on in my life, but not that important. Just came back from a very gay hot tub pool party complete with nudity and trance music. Still riding my tight scooter, looking to swap out to something else. Yadda yadda yadda.

How goes it with you?

I see two things in this picture

1) interior decorating of the gayest degree
2) alcoholism

oh, wait ,3

c) happiness

you guys are awesome

d) possibly nevermind c, i only see one person in pics :(

Last edited:
Speaking of alcoholism, you should lay off the sauce. First of all, there are two different people in these pictures, chim and our roommate Jason. The reason you don't see a third is because he is taking the pictures.

I haven't had a drink in 14 months, so there are just 2 alcoholics (or collectors) in the bunch.

So I own (or at least pay a bank to own) a piece of Texas.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2F14C42FECD4534C!30577&authkey=!AAhL3xatslh23yw

Also how is everyone? I miss you guys :( Lots of things going on in my life, but not that important. Just came back from a very gay hot tub pool party complete with nudity and trance music. Still riding my tight scooter, looking to swap out to something else. Yadda yadda yadda.

How goes it with you?

oh haaaay girlfriend :haaay:
where have you beeeeeeeen
congrats on your new house :) love the color of the living rooooom!!!!
man you boys sure love to drink.

oh haaaay girlfriend :haaay:
where have you beeeeeeeen
congrats on your new house :) love the color of the living rooooom!!!!
man you boys sure love to drink.

I used to. Chim still does. Those are just remnants of days gone by.

I dig the Ikea and the house.

Your back yard isn't gay enough though, needs more work.

Citrus trees will be planted for the back back yard, the patio, I agree needs gayification. A hot tub will be installed soon enough. That will work.