Pics Hey guys, how are you doing?

Yes, that is all very gay.

My former gay neighbors planted apple trees. Must be a thing :fly:

Thinking about planting some pomegranite trees, too, to be uber gay. I can't be TOO gay, though, since the house is on the opposite corner to an elementary school. Needless to say the orgy required all blinds to be shut tight.

We got a hot tub about a month ago. I can 100% confirm that they're a gay/lesbian magnet.

Heterosexual friends: "Cool! I'll have to come check it out sometime"... and they never do.
Gay/lesbian friends: "OMG YOU GOT A HOT TUB! I WANNA COME OUT! WHAT CAN I BRING? LETS DO A FOOD NIGHT! AND HOT TUB NIGHT! MIND IF I BRING MY FRIEND?!"

We got a hot tub about a month ago. I can 100% confirm that they're a gay/lesbian magnet.

Heterosexual friends: "Cool! I'll have to come check it out sometime"... and they never do.
Gay/lesbian friends: "OMG YOU GOT A HOT TUB! I WANNA COME OUT! WHAT CAN I BRING? LETS DO A FOOD NIGHT! AND HOT TUB NIGHT! MIND IF I BRING MY FRIEND?!"
This is why gay people are the best kind. They know how to party and they are great cooks! And they are usually the hot ones in the group, too.

That was just about dbzeag's reaction when he saw ours.