Food Hey Fly, You Brew Beer, Right?

Remember the pic of that guy who shit himself while running a marathon? Don't be that guy.
I nearly was. I've had poop cramps before, NBD. But after about 2-3 minutes, I realized that they weren't going away and that I was going to have to do something about it. Thank God for the wet wipe in my fanny pack. :lol:

:lol: every forum's got its own quirks, I just figured I'd help you out. @fly also has this place set up pretty well in terms of automatically embedding stuff so you don't have to fuck around with adding the html for stuff, like if you paste youtube or twitter or imgur links they embed, and most links show a preview (like if you post a news article) automatically, too.

BUT THE FKN HASHTAGS ARE GONE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nearly was. I've had poop cramps before, NBD. But after about 2-3 minutes, I realized that they weren't going away and that I was going to have to do something about it. Thank God for the wet wipe in my fanny pack. :lol:

isn’t it you that always gets the shits when he runs or after he runs?

SAVANT SAYS YES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't run and have never had this problem. Seems like I got the better deal.

• Haha
Reactions: fly