Hey Floridians

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
I prefer to be able to see the storm trashing stuff plus I prefer to not see you naked...again

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
This thing is coming off Cuba a TS with no defined eye. We'd get wetter if a flock of migrating geese all pissed simultaneously. Pinellas County has gone gold with the start of the new school year if that's any indication of how threatening this things is. I say, worst case scenario, Shalimar gets his new Kangol wet on his way to homeroom.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Yeah, I don't think it is going to be a big deal either... nothing worse than the normal rain season here.

...but I'm not dopplerapril.

Dream

Erect Member
Oct 5, 2006
Keizer, OR
Everyone around here is freaking out and it is driving me crazy. It is NOT that horrid. It may get bad, but why freak the heck out before that? Ugh... I hate unnecessary panic.

I am going to take full advantage of the panic at the office though and get out of here as soon as possible.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
This thing is coming off Cuba a TS with no defined eye. We'd get wetter if a flock of migrating geese all pissed simultaneously. Pinellas County has gone gold with the start of the new school year if that's any indication of how threatening this things is. I say, worst case scenario, Shalimar gets his new Kangol wet on his way to homeroom.

You're aware of how warm the gulf water is correct? And more important to Shalimar is color running on his flea market orange Juicy shirt....

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
This damn thing better hurry up. I have plans that necessitate it's making a timely arrival.

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.MingleMixx.com
no cancellation yet. polk's closed tue and wed. hillsborough canceled tomor.

and here we sit. preparing for school..

WAIT!!! just came across bay news 9. no school tomorrow!! woot woot.. vodka!!!

just said more for the fact that schools are used as evacuation shelters than anything else.

we shall see i guess.

juicy.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I think it is overhyped, but I'm with Dharma... glad it is so we can have time off.. w00t!

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
In anticipation of the storm nearing St. Petersburg tomorrow, please note that Tuesday, August 19 and Wednesday, August 20 will be casual dress days for all locations.

\o/

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
In anticipation of the storm nearing St. Petersburg tomorrow, please note that Tuesday, August 19 and Wednesday, August 20 will be casual dress days for all locations.

\o/

So instead of sending you home to be safe with your families, the just let you wear jeans to the office?

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
So instead of sending you home to be safe with your families, the just let you wear jeans to the office?

They don't want their nice clothes to get ruined in case their office is flooded and they are all carried away in the storm.

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
They don't want their nice clothes to get ruined in case their office is flooded and they are all carried away in the storm.

Apparently, back in the day (before I worked there), it once rained hard enough to overflow the pond out back and completely flood the parking lot.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Same with us; we got a casual day tomorrow. Plus a possible half day... TAKE THAT CALIFORNIA WE CAN HANDLE OUR NATURAL DISASTERS LIKE MASCULINE MEN!