Hey Fatburger!

Neither of us have been around. We're busy, and in a different time zone, so we're all topsy-turvy.

Right now Fuxx is off with her mummy getting their hair done. Her dad just left to take his mom grocery shopping, so I'm here trying to get pictures copied from my camera, and their computer won't cooperate.

Fat Burger said:
Neither of us have been around. We're busy, and in a different time zone, so we're all topsy-turvy.

Right now Fuxx is off with her mummy getting their hair done. Her dad just left to take his mom grocery shopping, so I'm here trying to get pictures copied from my camera, and their computer won't cooperate.

Heya Fat Burger :)

Glad to hear that all is well....... I'm curious why you didn't go with them and get your hair done though?? :fly:

Fat Burger said:

We all know you're after her mom's underwear drawer

Fat Burger said:
Busy, but good.

I'm off to get something to eat, talk to you all later :heart:

So, how did they handle the whole proposal thing?

womanthread.jpg

JJ Lady said:
Stop hogging Fuxx! We all want to talk to her...and some of us wantto do other things to her :hi2u:

Seriously!?! Have I just been missing you guys?
OMGHi2u!!! :heart:

I miss you too... FB wants to have a picture thread up by tonight or tomorrow, we have been sooo busy.
It's been a great week however, lots of fun :)

Fat Burger said:

I miss you too... FB wants to have a picture thread up by tonight or tomorrow, we have been sooo busy.

how did your parents handle the engagement?

Fat Burger said:

Kick ass! !st my thread didn't get locked :p and second Fuxx missed me :drool:

YEa!