Hey Buc fans

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
We quietly picked up "troubled" tight end Jerramy Stevens yesterday or Monday. I was joking with Zac about his stock falling around the league due to his being a liability. He was recently pulled over for DUI and they found pot in his car. Yes, he is a fucking mad man. Didn't W get a DUI and snort some blow?

Anyway, there's a new wrinkle. Keyshawn Johnson was just released by the Panthers and he said he isn't above coming back to Tampa (http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/2007/05/panther_cut_key.html). I'm a little intrigued by this given the fact that Detroit picked up Calvin Johnson. We could use some attitude and a big pimp to stand tall in the middle. I know he's a dickhead, but he's a dickhead who produces, knows the system, and just got $3M from Carolina thus probably making him affordable for at least a season or two until we can get another WR.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm glad that there is no way they can have a worse season than last year.

Edit: Even the Lightnings had more wins for their season. COME ON

W doesn't like cocaine, just the way it smells..

uh.. i like keyshawn for the reasons you mentioned.. attitude, size, etc..just always hated when it was 3rd and 8 and they run a 5 and out.. :tard: but he's tough..

stevens will be fine.. i would be a little miffed if i was alex smith.. :confused: and don't we have another big white dude who plays TE..

let's see.. like, 5 quarterbacks and 3 or 4 TE's.. uhhhhh..

on another note.. i did a wedding this past saturday and the couple were such big fans they came out to gene deckerhoff (bucs radio announcer) going "shoot the cannons" or somethin like that and "Bring em out", the bucs' enter-the-field song.. talk about fans..

W doesn't like cocaine, just the way it smells.

Ahahahahahahaha - havent heard that in a while

stevens will be fine.. i would be a little miffed if i was alex smith.. :confused: and don't we have another big white dude who plays TE..

Smith isn't going anywhere. Gruden likes 2 TE sets. Yes, we have ANthony Becht as well unless we released him quietly.

on another note.. i did a wedding this past saturday and the couple were such big fans they came out to gene deckerhoff (bucs radio announcer) going "shoot the cannons" or somethin like that and "Bring em out", the bucs' enter-the-field song.. talk about fans..

"Fire those cannons!"

I'll bet the wife spearheaded that decision.

you guys need to get rid of chuckie...he blows
the only reason the bucs won a bowl with him is because he inherited the awesome team tony dungy had put together and left him...it's pretty much been downhill since

you guys need to get rid of chuckie...he blows
the only reason the bucs won a bowl with him is because he inherited the awesome team tony dungy had put together and left him...it's pretty much been downhill since

qft

Dungee > Gruden :hs:

yeah.. for the chuckster coming in with this "offensive genius" tag they certainly don't score a lot..

WTSWB = Wearing Tennis Shoes While Black

the subtle (or not so subtle in many instances) racism from promoters and club owners sickens me.. one of the reasons i quit that spot..

true story tho: They wouldn't let Cadillac Williams and his 5 boys in cause ONE dude in his crew had tennies on (not free mind you, wouldn't let them in AT ALL) .. yet Lecavalier and his boys get in with torn up jeans, a baseball cap, and flip flops..

shit just ain't right.

I thought Keyshawn always looked pretty good on the field, and his attitude never came close to being as bad as T.O. He'd be a good pickup.