Hey bro, Post a pic of that new clock you bought.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
underwear.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8"]YouTube - Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report[/ame]

G Shock what makes clocks/watches appealing to you? I'm not asking to be mean. I'm just curious.

all the little parts working coterminously reassure him that even the littlest people in the world are cogs in society

or one of them laser cookers that fuck BeeRad posted here a few months ago which has been my shameful secret as i've been trying to buy one.

pity the only ones i see here are in the magazines stuffed through your door - packed with other useful items such as one-twist potato skinners, foot baths and mormonism

G Shock what makes clocks/watches appealing to you? I'm not asking to be mean. I'm just curious.

I'm not as much into clocks as I am into watches.

I've always liked watches, since I was a kid I've always worn one. One reason is that I like the concept of time. Time is a measurement of movement really.
The reason I like automatic watches is that it's such a small lil engine I guess you could call it. Super small lil gears levers and springs put in a small case. the time and craftsmanship put into these watches is amazing.

A lot of watches and companies have History. My Navitimer was the first true pilots watch and has been made since the 50s. Same goes for the Rolex Submariner, The Omega Speedmaster (first watch on the moon) Panerai watches were given to the Italian Navy as far back as 1939. All of these watches look very much the same as they did when they were released.

I really put a lot of thought into every watch I buy. I picked one up last week that will be in by the morning. It's an Anonimo. When Panerai was bought out by the Richmond group ( think Cartier) They moved to Switzerland from Italy to make their watches. A lot of guys stayed behind and bought the old Panerai factory. They teamed up w/ another guy from ferragamo and formed Anonimo. They now make about 3000 watches a year by hand. Even though this is only a 10 year company I like the way they build each piece and the History they have w/ Panerai.
It has a 1000m WR I can't wait to get it!!!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/dallastt/anonimo_2.jpg

Hey... you asked :)

Last edited:
I'm not as much into clocks as I am into watches.

I've always liked watches, since I was a kid I've always worn one. One reason is that I like the concept of time. Time is a measurement of movement really.
The reason I like automatic watches is that it's such a small lil engine I guess you could call it. Super small lil gears levers and springs put in a small case. the time and craftsmanship put into these watches is amazing.

A lot of watches and companies have History. My Navitimer was the first true pilots watch and has been made since the 50s. Same goes for the Rolex Submariner, The Omega Speedmaster (first watch on the moon) Panerai watches were given to the Italian Navy as far back as 1939. All of these watches look very much the same as they did when they were released.

I really put a lot of thought into every watch I buy. I picked one up last week that will be in by the morning. It's an Anonimo. When Panerai was bought out by the Richmond group ( think Cartier) They moved to Switzerland from Italy to make their watches. A lot of guys stayed behind and bought the old Panerai factory. They teamed up w/ another guy from ferragamo and formed Anonimo. They now make about 3000 watches a year by hand. Even though this is only a 10 year company I like the way they build each piece and the History they have w/ Panerai.
It has a 1000m WR I can't wait to get it!!!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/dallastt/anonimo_2.jpg
Hey... you asked :)
I find that type of stuff interesting too. For some reason reading your reply made me think of a character in Willim Gibson's All Tomorrows Parties that was a watch savant.